Winter activities at Le Corbier
TOP WINTER ACTIVITIES AT THE CORBIER
If you haven't found your accommodation at the Corbier yet, check out our available rental options here.
• DOG SLEDDING: A unique experience that will delight kids and adults alike! The musher and their pack of dogs will lead you through beautiful snow-covered trails.
• SNAKE GLISS: Get a thrill on a sled ride. Attached in a zigzag formation, take your seat and enjoy the surrounding landscape. A family activity that will appeal to young and old alike.
• SNOWMOBILING: If you're looking for thrills, snowmobiling is for you! No motorcycle license is required for this discovery activity. Ready to take the wheel?
WINTER IN THE SKY
• ULTRALIGHT: Come experience an unforgettable ultralight flight at the Corbier! Take a mountain flight and enjoy exceptional panoramic views of the Alps. Discovery flights or trial flights are available for all levels.
• PARAGLIDING: See the Corbier from the sky! With a certified instructor in a two-seater, discover the resort in a unique way with a panoramic view of the Aiguilles d'Arves.
• PEDESTRIAN SKI LIFTS: ski lifts aren't just for skiers! As pedestrians, discover the resort with the Voie Lactée or Sybelle Express gondolas. On the program: a walk on the ridges or a restaurant for comfort after the effort.
• FREE VISITS: Between the church, cathedral, and oratories, the hamlets scattered around the Corbier are full of heritage monuments to visit. The "Tour of the Hamlets" hike allows you to discover these buildings and learn more about their history.
• SNOWSHOEING: Marianne, a mountain guide, organizes themed snowshoeing outings every week to help you discover the nature and heritage of the valley. The snowshoes and poles are provided by ESF Le Corbier, as well as beverages.
• ESCAPE GAMES: Discover the secret of Pépé Choumi's bells! 3 levels are available: for families, beginners, and experts. And for adults, we offer our "apéro" escape game to play at home. Will you be able to escape the room and solve the mystery before time runs out?